No one wants to be associated with me. I don't blame them.
I was the one who opted to remain faithful to him. All I had to do was to thicken my skin and approach them for money. If they chose to avoid me, there's nothing much I can do, can I? Never mind the humiliation.
Everyone says it's blind faith. I've been called names but where else can I go if there is no other way out? Trapped like a mouse in a maze. There is no way out and I keep hitting dead ends.
My heart is heavy and it was all I could do to pretend that everything is all right for my kids' sake. It's all for them really. I laugh in the day but no one knows how I cried myself to sleep every night. I don't know how long this will go on but I'm thankful that I get to live each day with a shred of hope - even if it's only a tiny shred.
I pray for strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment