That number again. Was at my uppity, bestest mood and the caller ID showed that bloody number under 'missed calls'. What the Fuck!!.. Oh I know that number alright. After 1 year of silence, his royal highness decided to call and ask wassup(?) like nothing had happened. Am I supposed to return that call? Of course not! Am not wasting my time. He can go fuck a camel for all I care. Bloody emmeffing shit.!!!
And so it was fated that I have to accidentally returned his call this morning because I seriously thought it was a client's number (really...it was an innocent company number.!) and guess who picked up the phone? Of course I was reluctant to talk but since he finally got my attention I figured it's high time I give him a piece of my mind and have fun at the same time. Hah! Let him sweat....
First up was the monosyllabic moronic response. How are you? Fine. How's everything? Fine. How's life? Ok. Where are you staying? Somewhere. Macam tak suka je? Tau takpe.
It was then that I brought out the big guns. What a heady feeling! That was like the best tele-orgasm of my life! Finally!! All those months of resentment, tsk tsk..
His excuses were lame and pathetic. As usual. I'm not going to bow down to this. Not anymore. It's bad enough I'm nothing but a stupid wife to a husband who bullies me, I'm not going to add stupid dumbass to that list too. But then again, stupid dumbass has already made it's way to the list because my husband always says I'm stupid anyway.
Goodbye my once, sweet romeo. I'll bet sex with you will be as hot as when we make out back in '96. But I'm also betting that life with you will be the same bloody shit as it already is for me now.
I don't want to hear from you and I don't care what the fuck you felt about me. You've abandoned me twice and whatever promises you made - well, you can just jolly well shove it up your own ass!!
What makes you think I'm crawling back meekly into your arms? What makes you think I will love you again the way I did blindly ages ago when I was a very virgin 21 year old? What makes you think I will sit by the phone and willed it to ring hoping that it was you on the other line like how I did stupidly long, long ago? What makes you think that I think so highly of you now that you've proven what an arsehole you really are?
I hate you and I don't want to see or hear from you ever again. Ever!!!
Have a nice fucking life!!..
No comments:
Post a Comment