Thursday, March 5, 2009

Found

I have no idea whatsoever. It was that true. It couldn't possibly be, but it is. Now that the fact has been established, what's next? For once, I'm at a total loss.

For ages, I've been googling his name. I keep coming up with the worsening traffic situation in Dubai and one particular road toll system which incidentally shared the same name as him.

He did told me once that his name means "traveller". I still remembered that time. We were in bus number 174 after he met me at the Somerset Bus stop. I refused to say out his name. He was so hurt...but hey, I so love to tease him, afterall, he can be merciless when it comes to doing the same to me.

Then I discovered Facebook and after sieving through his old school mates, I still couldn't locate him. It wasn't until I chanced upon a picture a guy friend of mine posted. This friend used to be in the same secondary school as me. Throughout our 5 years in that school, the total conversation we've ever had came out to an average total of 2 sentences per year. So it was a pleasant surprise when he chatted me up one night and talked. Just general how do you dos. That was about it.

I was casually browsing thru his old photos when I hit upon a pic that has the "traveller" in it. For a moment, I was totally stumped. My friend happened to be online and I grilled him. My heart just stopped beating when he typed "salik". OMG.

No comments: